Delivering exactly what consumers are looking for, Honda launches the new EU7000iS portable generator, joining the other EU generators in the Super Quiet Series line. Fuel efficiency, Clean power output, Quiet operation and longer running times – those are what Honda portable generators are known for, and the EU7000iS has them all.
- Honda promises the EU7000iS will be the first electronically fuel injected inverted generator. Rated at 5,500 watts with a maximum of 7,000.
With a 5.1 gallon fuel tank, the EU7000is can run six hours at rated load or estimated 18 hours at 1/4 load. Maximum output is 7000VA. It comes in pretty heavy at 262 lbs without fuel, but Honda is advertising it for home-backup power, camping & tailgating.
- The Honda EU7000iS is very quiet for it’s size. It only generates 60dB at rated load. The EU7000iS can be ran parallel with another unit for double power.
- Honda has improved the fuel efficiency and has a dual efficient eco throttle. The fuel tank is 13% larger and 20% improved fuel consumption.
- The EU7000is and the GX390 Engine:
- Model: GX390
- Engine Type: Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV single cylinder
- Net Torque: 19.5 ft.-lb. @ 2500 rpm
- Oil Capacity: 1.16 qts
- Air Cleaner: Dual Element
- Dry Weight: 262
Do you need a new awning just to spruce it up or for the shade? RV Parts Country has several different awnings to choose from. The awnings are considered special order so it is important to order the correct one. The model number is the sure way to order. You can also measure from center arm to center arm. The awnings are available in several different colors and styles. RV Parts Country also has free shipping on the awnings. So get busy measure, order and enjoy a new awning.
I was in the market for a 3000 watt generator and found myself facing either a HUGE payment for a single generator, or the hassle of stringing several smaller ones together in unstable wiring webs. After a few trips through your website, comparing some of the brands i was familiar with, I ran across this Dometic LW3000 and thought that I had ran across an error on your site. I couldn’t believe that a full-blown powerhouse like this one could be sold so cheap. So then I thought that the brand must be wrong, Dometic is a well respected brand among RV enthusiasts and I thought there’s no way that their level of craftsmanship could be retailed so low. After juggling my skepticism and desperation, I finally caved and decided I HAD to buy this or take out a second mortgage…..BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE. This thing is amazing!!! It will run my dometic ac solo with no problem, and doesn’t sound like a chainsaw revving up in my RV. Do yourself a favor and don’t adjust your computer screen; the price is right, and its CHEAP!!! Thanks so much RV Parts Country!!!